MENU

Slide

Skincare routine these days...

Friday, April 04, 2014

It's been aaaaaages since I did a skincare routine post so I thought that i'll do one on my current skincare routine now!

My skin type: Oily on the T-zone, cheek + chin area, but also dehydrated especially on my jawline area is especially dehydrated.

I'm pretty much the Blackhead/Whitehead queen, facial therapist love me because I have pretty high tolerance for pain + my Black/White head pops out easily like a bunch of colgate being squeezed out LOL, I'm currently going for IPL + a combination of laser treatments at Trinity Medical Center at Marine Parade, more details on my upcoming post!

My skin is really improving with the IPL + laser treatments 
and it really made my skin much more glowy! 

Here's me without a stich of makeup (hahaha whoops sorry i was lazing at home like a couch potato as usual and sending this pic to Leon to show him i was enjoying the phoenix rolls he got me from his trip to macau, when he was away on a worktrip)



But of course, daily skincare routine at home is equally important! I have a slightly different routine for my DAY skincare and NIGHT skincare because i obviously don't want to wear SPF at night or use a heavy night cream in the day and make my already oily skin seem even more greasy during the day!



❀ Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash from Trinity Medical Center
❀ Appleseed + Transexamic Acid Lotion from Nakuro
❀ Purer Skin Miracle Serum from Purer Skin
❀ Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer SPF30 from Trinity Medical Center
❀ Goat's Milk Eye Cream from Ziaja
❀ Galderma Epiduo from Trinity Medical Center


Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash: 

After Leon & my 1st session of IPL treatment at Trinity Medical Center, Dr Kan gave me a travel sized of this and I really enjoyed using this foam wash, so I got a full sized during our 2nd visit! 

After using Ettusais products for many years I'm kind of drilled into the idea of facial foam has to be a huge lather to reduce friction on the skin to prevent fine lines from forming and wrinkles as compared to using a cleanser with no/less lather.


Love that it is in a self-foam bottle so i don't have to waste precious prepping time in the morning but lathering my cleanser to death while being half asleep in the wee hours.


Galderma Epiduo: Dr Kan from Trinity Medical Center also gave me a tub of this for treatment of acne/large pores and it works wonders!




❀ Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash from Trinity Medical Center
❀ Appleseed + Transexamic Acid Lotion from Nakuro
❀ Appleseed + Transexamic Acid Hydra Milk from Nakuro
❀ Purer Skin Miracle Serum from Purer Skin
❀ Purer Skin Night Recovery from Purer Skin
❀ Goat's Milk Eye Cream from Ziaja
❀ Galderma Epiduo from Trinity Medical Center


No comments: